Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Okay, so first off: happy v-day! Next: I don't think I'll be doing much on babysitting, so yeah. #3: We had some little peoples over the weekend, they're still here because their parents are at some marriage get-away or something. anyway the youngest baby has a fever, and the other one is two and you know two year olds.... anyway, i got 3 choc. fudge hearts today, YUMMY you know us girls and chocolate! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY i have a baby crying so yeah, BYE

6 comments:

Lizzie ♥ said...

Happy <3 day to you too!!

Jamie said...

awww thank you

chocolate milk said...

My cousin is 2, so I know what you mean. I didn't get much 4 v-day, so you're lucky.

Jamie said...

that's ok, i don't usually get anything.

Lizzie ♥ said...

me too. :(

Jamie said...

haha that's ok. =)