Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Plans

So today I just lied on the couch and I helped Mom make reservations for a trip to Williamsburg. We have passes that let us through for the whole year, but it turns out they don't work for the evening programs during the Christmas Season. It would be $60.00 for all five of us to see one evening program. It's not good, but we'll go with it anyway, it's that time of year, prices go up, and skies are the limits! Oh well, I am still excited. I'm not promising any pics, but I'll try!

4 comments:

Lizzie ♥ said...

Sounds like a ton of fun, Jamie!! I absolutely LOVE Williamsburg, we go down there for free on Veteran's Day too. Did you ever hear about the free homeschool Williamsburg retreat thing from ATI?
Yours, Ellis =]

Jamie said...

Me too! I heard of the Williamsburg retreat thing.

Lizzie ♥ said...

I never actually went, but heard it was really good. :)

Jamie said...

it was