Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Zoey here, just wanted to say Happy New Year early before I get too busy getting ready! So here's what's happening tonight. My parents invited some of their friends over our house for the evening. My older brother is going to his girlfriend's house tonight, my younger brother is just DYING to stay awake this year, and me? Well, I'm planning to get on the couch in my PJ's with some sparkling cider and watch the New Year's Rockin' Eve. We will play some games and stuff but mostly talk and watch TV. So, what are you people doing? Just comment and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
Zoey

4 comments:

Lizzie ♥ said...

Well, we had a extensive fondue dinner (yum) and watched TV until 11:30...I was fast asleep by 12, too zzzzz I guess. Sounds like you had fun. Happy New Year 09!

Jamie said...

Thanks for responding Ellis!

Lizzie ♥ said...

Sure...sure :D

Momma said...

Ok, why didn't you babysit on New Year's Eve? That's the best, highest paid night of the year!